Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Days of our Lives 7-30-24 Full episode DOOL 30th July 2024

Days of our Lives 7-30-24 Full episode DOOL 30th July 2024

Now the new blog "The Young and the Restless" is available. Here is the link - The Young and the Restless



The full-screen video was automatically deleted. Therefore, watch it in full screen according to the old instructions. On smartphones and tablets, you need to enable the web version of this site by clicking on "View Web version" at the very bottom on any page of this site. Then you just need to zoom in on the desired area of the screen with your fingers. And on laptops and personal computers, you need to zoom the browser up to 400 or 500 depending on the size of the monitor. And then you need to move the scroll sliders. At the same time, you do not need to switch to full-screen mode in the video player.


10 comments:

  1. Thank you Bob! Really appreciate what you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks B 😊. I hope you'll be able to get a better version of 7/29/24 up. I really would like to see the send off for Arianne. She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh I can't stand Gwen being Theresa...Theresa was gorgeous and not bleach blond...I couldn't stand the actress as Gwen and it's even worse now with white hair. I was so happy when I thought she was going to NY and now stuck with her again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ss I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Like frl every since gwen started playing Theresa I started to dislike her. Because 1) I hated gwen too and I was also happy when she was gone. Only to find out she's still gonna be on the show as another character. And 2) The original actress that played was better looking

      Delete
    2. Derrr it’s the same person please!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. My apology no I’m wrong it was Jen Lilley that played Theresa and yes she was better looking than Gwen aka Theresa

      Delete
  4. Well get ready @ss because rumor has it that even though Theresa is leaving, Gwen will be coming back to help find her sister Abigail. I don’t like either characters but apparently the producer and director does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bob please can you reupload july 11 2024

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dreadful Body & Soul storyline is back....no creative writers anymore!

    ReplyDelete